World of Warcraft
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft (2) directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft (2)\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove World of Warcraft. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 388.00 KB (397312 bytes).
World of Warcraft contains of the executables below. They occupy 388.00 KB (397312
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (388.00 KB)
This page is about World of Warcraft version 126.96.36.1994
alone. Click on the links below for other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program released by Blizzard Entertainment. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove World of Warcraft from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft program will be found very quickly. When you select World of Warcraft in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-20 20:18:50.730