World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Take a look here
for more details on Blizzard Entertainment. You can get more details related to World of Warcraft at http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
. World of Warcraft is usually set up in the C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove World of Warcraft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Wrath of the Lich King\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1082008 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
World of Warcraft contains of the executables below. They take 1.03 MB (1082008
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20671
of World of Warcraft. You can find here a few links to other World of Warcraft releases:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program offered by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase World of Warcraft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The web site of the application is: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Wrath of the Lich King\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 23:16:04.090