World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is typically set up in the C:\Games\World of Warcraft folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove World of Warcraft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.03 MB (1082008 bytes) on disk.
World of Warcraft is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.03 MB (1082008
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19911
of World of Warcraft. You can find below info on other application versions of World of Warcraft:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase World of Warcraft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". The World of Warcraft application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select World of Warcraft in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-09 15:02:30.087