World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Blizzard Entertainment. You can get more details about World of Warcraft at http://us.blizzard.com/support/
. World of Warcraft is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft's primary file takes about 1.63 MB (1714368 bytes) and is named World of Warcraft Launcher.exe.
The following executable files are contained in World of Warcraft. They occupy 28.85 MB (30248576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MovieProxy.exe (75.19 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (1.63 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (15.09 MB)
- Wow.exe (11.87 MB)
- WowError-64.exe (98.69 KB)
- WowError.exe (86.19 KB)
This page is about World of Warcraft version 22.214.171.12409
only. You can find below a few links to other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application released by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". The World of Warcraft app will be found very quickly. After you click World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The web site of the program is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-15 23:09:17.710