World of Warcraft
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall World of Warcraft for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Take a look here
for more details on Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is commonly installed in the C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall World of Warcraft. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.03 MB (1082008 bytes) on disk.
World of Warcraft contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.03 MB (1082008
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to World of Warcraft version 188.8.131.5264
only. You can find below a few links to other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete World of Warcraft from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft app will be found very quickly. After you select World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-05 03:32:26.160