World of Warcraft
This web page is about World of Warcraft for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your PCBlizzard Entertainment
. Go over here
for more info on Blizzard Entertainment. Please follow http://us.blizzard.com/support/
if you want to read more on World of Warcraft on Blizzard Entertainment's page. The program is often located in the C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall World of Warcraft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.28 MB (1337424 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside World of Warcraft. They occupy about 1.28 MB (1337424
bytes) on disk.
This info is about World of Warcraft version 126.96.36.19999
alone. For more World of Warcraft versions please click below:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program released by Blizzard Entertainment. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase World of Warcraft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click World of Warcraft in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The web site of the program is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 10:42:43.830