World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Additional info about Blizzard Entertainment can be found here
. Click on http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
to get more details about World of Warcraft on Blizzard Entertainment's website. Usually the World of Warcraft application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. World of Warcraft Launcher.exe is the World of Warcraft's main executable file and it takes circa 1.76 MB (1845440 bytes) on disk.
World of Warcraft contains of the executables below. They take 30.28 MB (31752112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MovieProxy.exe (74.55 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (1.76 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (15.86 MB)
- Wow.exe (12.41 MB)
- WowError-64.exe (98.05 KB)
- WowError.exe (85.55 KB)
This data is about World of Warcraft version 18.104.22.16809
alone. For more World of Warcraft versions please click below:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click World of Warcraft in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The web site of the program is: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-09 20:52:57.583