World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your PCBlizzard Entertainment
. Check out here
for more details on Blizzard Entertainment. More details about the software World of Warcraft can be seen at http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called World of Warcraft Launcher.exe and it has a size of 1.76 MB (1846032 bytes).
World of Warcraft is composed of the following executables which take 34.14 MB (35796992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BlizzardError.exe (317.55 KB)
- MovieProxy.exe (75.55 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (1.76 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (19.17 MB)
- Wow.exe (12.00 MB)
- WowBrowserProxy.exe (839.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19981
of World of Warcraft. You can find below info on other releases of World of Warcraft:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application by Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". The World of Warcraft application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click World of Warcraft in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The software company is: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warcraft in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 19:13:56.597