World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Further information on Blizzard Entertainment can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall World of Warcraft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. World of Warcraft's main file takes about 10.09 MB (10576856 bytes) and its name is Launcher.exe.
World of Warcraft installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 50.69 MB (53150560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackgroundDownloader.exe (6.10 MB)
- Blizzard Updater.exe (2.98 MB)
- Launcher.exe (10.09 MB)
- Repair.exe (3.10 MB)
- Wow.exe (9.98 MB)
- WowError.exe (90.08 KB)
- wow-126.96.36.19927-enUS-tools-downloader.exe (6.10 MB)
- wow-188.8.131.5227-enUS-tools-patch.exe (12.26 MB)
The current page applies to World of Warcraft version 184.108.40.20654
only. Click on the links below for other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program released by Blizzard Entertainment. Some people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select World of Warcraft in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 03:18:06.770