World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. More information on Blizzard Entertainment can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\kamel\Dtor\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. World of Warcraft's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.03 MB (1082008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with World of Warcraft. They occupy about 1.03 MB (1082008
bytes) on disk.
This info is about World of Warcraft version 0.0.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete World of Warcraft from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft app will be found very quickly. After you click World of Warcraft in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-10 02:43:11.033