World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Further information on Blizzard Entertainment can be found here
. Please follow http://us.blizzard.com/support/
if you want to read more on World of Warcraft on Blizzard Entertainment's web page. World of Warcraft is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling World of Warcraft is C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. World of Warcraft's main file takes around 2.77 MB (2905136 bytes) and its name is World of Warcraft Launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with World of Warcraft. They take about 37.59 MB (39412224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlizzardError.exe (328.55 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (2.77 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (20.15 MB)
- Wow.exe (12.87 MB)
- WowBrowserProxy.exe (756.48 KB)
- WowBrowserProxyT.exe (756.48 KB)
For more World of Warcraft versions please click below:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is an application offered by Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select World of Warcraft in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The publisher is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Blizzard Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:50:30.087