World of Warcraft
This page is about World of Warcraft for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. More information about Blizzard Entertainment can be read here
. More information about the software World of Warcraft can be seen at http://us.blizzard.com/support/
. World of Warcraft is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.77 MB (2905136 bytes) on disk and is named World of Warcraft Launcher.exe.
World of Warcraft contains of the executables below. They take 40.28 MB (42235168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlizzardError.exe (328.55 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (2.77 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (21.73 MB)
- Wow.exe (13.97 MB)
- WowBrowserProxy.exe (762.55 KB)
- WowBrowserProxyT.exe (762.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12498
of World of Warcraft. For more World of Warcraft versions please click below:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select World of Warcraft in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The web site of the program is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 23:19:57.487