World of Warcraft
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Further information on Blizzard Entertainment can be seen here
. World of Warcraft is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and occupies 388.00 KB (397312 bytes).
World of Warcraft contains of the executables below. They take 388.00 KB (397312
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (388.00 KB)
This web page is about World of Warcraft version 184.108.40.20692
alone. You can find below info on other versions of World of Warcraft:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application offered by Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove World of Warcraft with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". The World of Warcraft application will be found very quickly. After you select World of Warcraft in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-29 13:03:40.743