World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Blizzard Entertainment. You can read more about about World of Warcraft at http://us.blizzard.com/support/
. World of Warcraft is normally set up in the C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. World of Warcraft's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.28 MB (1337424 bytes) on disk.
World of Warcraft installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1337424
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16816
of World of Warcraft. Click on the links below for other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application offered by Blizzard Entertainment. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select World of Warcraft in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The software company is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-18 19:38:36.653