World of Warcraft
You can find below details on how to uninstall World of Warcraft for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Blizzard Entertainment. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall World of Warcraft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 10.15 MB (10639432 bytes).
World of Warcraft is comprised of the following executables which occupy 164.91 MB (172920119
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BackgroundDownloader.exe (6.10 MB)
- Blizzard Updater.exe (2.98 MB)
- Launcher.exe (10.15 MB)
- Repair.exe (3.10 MB)
- WoW-x.x.x.x-18.104.22.16811-EU-Downloader.exe (1.97 MB)
- Wow.exe (9.99 MB)
- WowError.exe (90.08 KB)
- wow-22.214.171.12456-enUS-tools-downloader.exe (4.89 MB)
- wow-126.96.36.19956-enUS-tools-patch.exe (11.22 MB)
- WoW-4.3-5.0.15890-enUS-Downloader.exe (5.47 MB)
- World of Warcraft Migration Setup.exe (1.65 MB)
- WoW-x.x.x.x-188.8.131.5211-Updater.exe (104.42 MB)
- Blizzard Updater.exe (2.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20657
of World of Warcraft. For other World of Warcraft versions please click below:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application by Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase World of Warcraft from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select World of Warcraft in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall World of Warcraft in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 15:48:53.143