World of Warcraft
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall World of Warcraft for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Open here
for more info on Blizzard Entertainment. More information about World of Warcraft can be seen at http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
. World of Warcraft is normally installed in the C:\WoW folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.28 MB (1337424 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in World of Warcraft. They occupy 1.28 MB (1337424
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12483
of World of Warcraft. Click on the links below for other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase World of Warcraft from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click World of Warcraft in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The web site of the application is: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warcraft in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 11:57:00.050