StartMeeting is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Start Meeting LLC. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. StartMeeting's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.90 MB (3043880 bytes) on disk and is named StartMeeting EN.exe.
StartMeeting is composed of the following executables which take 3.09 MB (3244376
bytes) on disk:
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.80 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (2.90 MB)
This data is about StartMeeting version 1.4.7158.1001
alone. Click on the links below for other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application offered by Start Meeting LLC. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StartMeeting or simply click the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StartMeeting in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-26 01:43:21.713