StartMeeting is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on Start Meeting LLC. Usually the StartMeeting application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove StartMeeting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's main executable file and it occupies close to 13.43 MB (14078896 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting contains of the executables below. They take 13.62 MB (14278256
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.69 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (13.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.10998.1
of StartMeeting. For more StartMeeting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program released by Start Meeting LLC. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase StartMeeting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StartMeeting or simply click the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click StartMeeting in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 09:18:09.417