This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall StartMeeting for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Start Meeting LLC. StartMeeting is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove StartMeeting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. StartMeeting EN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.36 MB (3520016 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.55 MB (3720424
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.71 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.36 MB)
This page is about StartMeeting version 1.3.5017.1001
only. Click on the links below for other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\http_www.startmeeting.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\https_www.startmeeting.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\StartMeeting EN.exe
StartMeeting is a program released by Start Meeting LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase StartMeeting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". The StartMeeting program will be found very quickly. After you click StartMeeting in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StartMeeting in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-08 20:37:49.100