StartMeeting is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Start Meeting LLC. Usually the StartMeeting program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, depending on the user's option during install. StartMeeting's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.36 MB (3520016 bytes) on disk and is titled StartMeeting EN.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in StartMeeting. They occupy 3.55 MB (3720424
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.71 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.4657.1001
of StartMeeting. Click on the links below for other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program released by Start Meeting LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StartMeeting or simply click the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it is installed on your PC the StartMeeting program will be found very quickly. After you select StartMeeting in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-16 02:13:23.877