You can find on this page details on how to uninstall StartMeeting for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. Further information on Start Meeting LLC can be seen here
. StartMeeting is commonly installed in the C:\Users\mlaing.admin\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for StartMeeting is C:\Users\mlaing.admin\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled StartMeeting EN.exe and occupies 13.68 MB (14341040 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside StartMeeting. They take about 13.87 MB (14540400
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.69 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (13.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.11842.1
of StartMeeting. You can find below info on other releases of StartMeeting:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program marketed by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete StartMeeting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". The StartMeeting program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click StartMeeting in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StartMeeting supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-19 13:06:06.377