This page contains thorough information on how to remove StartMeeting for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. Further information on Start Meeting LLC can be seen here
. Usually the StartMeeting application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling StartMeeting is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.36 MB (3520016 bytes) on disk and is titled StartMeeting EN.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside StartMeeting. They take about 3.55 MB (3720424
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.71 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.36 MB)
The current web page applies to StartMeeting version 1.3.3245.1001
only. Click on the links below for other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application by Start Meeting LLC. Some people try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete StartMeeting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it is installed on your PC the StartMeeting program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select StartMeeting in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:06:57.723