StartMeeting is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. More information on Start Meeting LLC can be found here
. StartMeeting is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. StartMeeting's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. StartMeeting's main file takes about 3.40 MB (3569704 bytes) and its name is StartMeeting EN.exe.
The executables below are part of StartMeeting. They take an average of 3.59 MB (3766920
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (192.59 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.40 MB)
This data is about StartMeeting version 1.1.10543.1001
alone. Click on the links below for other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application offered by Start Meeting LLC. Some users try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove StartMeeting from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click StartMeeting in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:58:40.987