You can find below details on how to uninstall StartMeeting for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. Additional info about Start Meeting LLC can be found here
. StartMeeting is commonly set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling StartMeeting is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled StartMeeting EN.exe and it has a size of 2.90 MB (3043368 bytes).
StartMeeting is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.09 MB (3243864
bytes) on disk:
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.80 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (2.90 MB)
This page is about StartMeeting version 1.4.6773.1001
only. You can find below a few links to other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program marketed by Start Meeting LLC. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase StartMeeting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". The StartMeeting app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click StartMeeting in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove StartMeeting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-04 10:11:32.780