StartMeeting is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. You can find out more on Start Meeting LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the StartMeeting application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for StartMeeting is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's primary executable file and it takes about 14.38 MB (15077808 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting is composed of the following executables which take 14.57 MB (15277240
bytes) on disk:
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.76 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (14.38 MB)
This info is about StartMeeting version 2.6.12696.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of StartMeeting:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application offered by Start Meeting LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply click the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click StartMeeting in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove StartMeeting in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 08:41:16.783