You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall StartMeeting for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. Additional info about Start Meeting LLC can be read here
. Usually the StartMeeting application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove StartMeeting. StartMeeting EN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.06 MB (3203552 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.25 MB (3402888
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.66 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.2397.1001
of StartMeeting. For other StartMeeting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application marketed by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StartMeeting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click StartMeeting in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-28 16:23:05.880