This info is about StartMeeting for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. More information on Start Meeting LLC can be found here
. StartMeeting is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove StartMeeting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. StartMeeting EN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.96 MB (3100280 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.15 MB (3299656
bytes) on disk:
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.70 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (2.96 MB)
The current page applies to StartMeeting version 1.2.13978.1001
alone. Click on the links below for other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application by Start Meeting LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select StartMeeting in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-20 01:51:35.950