You can find on this page details on how to uninstall StartMeeting for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Start Meeting LLC. Usually the StartMeeting program is to be found in the C:\Users\Julrich\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling StartMeeting is C:\Users\Julrich\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named StartMeeting EN.exe and it has a size of 2.94 MB (3080144 bytes).
StartMeeting installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.13 MB (3279528
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.71 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (2.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.9021.1001
of StartMeeting. For other StartMeeting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program by Start Meeting LLC. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete StartMeeting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StartMeeting or simply click the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". The StartMeeting app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select StartMeeting in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 14:52:29.407