StartMeeting is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. More information on Start Meeting LLC can be found here
. Usually the StartMeeting application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove StartMeeting. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's primary executable file and it takes about 12.17 MB (12758960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of StartMeeting. They occupy about 12.36 MB (12958320
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.69 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (12.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.9439.1
of StartMeeting. You can find below info on other versions of StartMeeting:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program offered by Start Meeting LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove StartMeeting from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click StartMeeting in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 04:32:46.107