StartMeeting is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. Further information on Start Meeting LLC can be found here
. StartMeeting is normally installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\StartMeeting folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for StartMeeting is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. StartMeeting's main file takes about 3.34 MB (3505680 bytes) and is named StartMeeting EN.exe.
The following executables are installed along with StartMeeting. They occupy about 3.53 MB (3706088
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.71 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.34 MB)
This web page is about StartMeeting version 1.3.3178.1001
only. Click on the links below for other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program released by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found automatically. After you select StartMeeting in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-13 07:45:29.400