StartMeeting is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Start Meeting LLC. StartMeeting is commonly installed in the C:\Users\dgoldstein\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\dgoldstein\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall StartMeeting. The application's main executable file is called StartMeeting EN.exe and it has a size of 2.93 MB (3073064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside StartMeeting. They occupy about 3.12 MB (3273560
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.80 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (2.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.7954.1001
of StartMeeting. You can find below info on other application versions of StartMeeting:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application released by Start Meeting LLC. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StartMeeting from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting program will be found automatically. After you click StartMeeting in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove StartMeeting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 21:41:58.353