StartMeeting is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. More information about Start Meeting LLC can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall StartMeeting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's main executable file and it occupies about 13.40 MB (14052784 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of StartMeeting. They take about 13.59 MB (14252144
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.69 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (13.40 MB)
The current web page applies to StartMeeting version 2.4.10409.1
alone. Click on the links below for other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program by Start Meeting LLC. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall StartMeeting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StartMeeting or simply click the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". The StartMeeting app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click StartMeeting in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove StartMeeting supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 11:29:58.820