This info is about StartMeeting for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. More information on Start Meeting LLC can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall StartMeeting. The application's main executable file occupies 3.07 MB (3216864 bytes) on disk and is called StartMeeting EN.exe.
StartMeeting contains of the executables below. They take 3.26 MB (3416200
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.66 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.07 MB)
The current web page applies to StartMeeting version 1.3.2475.1001
alone. For more StartMeeting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program released by Start Meeting LLC. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall StartMeeting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting application will be found very quickly. When you select StartMeeting in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 04:54:14.000