StartMeeting is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Start Meeting LLC. StartMeeting is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall StartMeeting. StartMeeting EN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 14.43 MB (15129008 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.62 MB (15328440
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.76 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (14.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.13090.1
of StartMeeting. You can find below a few links to other StartMeeting releases:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application marketed by Start Meeting LLC. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove StartMeeting with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find StartMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click StartMeeting in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-18 18:31:16.777