This web page is about StartMeeting for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. You can read more on Start Meeting LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for StartMeeting is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.36 MB (3520016 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting contains of the executables below. They take 3.55 MB (3720424
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.71 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.36 MB)
This page is about StartMeeting version 1.3.4533.1001
alone. You can find below a few links to other StartMeeting releases:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application marketed by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete StartMeeting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply click the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select StartMeeting in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 17:13:37.420