This web page contains thorough information on how to remove StartMeeting for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Start Meeting LLC. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling StartMeeting is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. StartMeeting's main file takes about 15.02 MB (15750576 bytes) and is named StartMeeting EN.exe.
StartMeeting contains of the executables below. They take 15.21 MB (15950920
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.65 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (15.02 MB)
This page is about StartMeeting version 2.6.15485.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of StartMeeting:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application offered by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StartMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StartMeeting in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-30 13:39:34.010