StartMeeting is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Start Meeting LLC. StartMeeting is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove StartMeeting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled StartMeeting EN.exe and occupies 2.99 MB (3130336 bytes).
StartMeeting contains of the executables below. They take 3.18 MB (3329560
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.55 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (2.99 MB)
This info is about StartMeeting version 1.2.14612.1001
alone. You can find here a few links to other StartMeeting releases:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program released by Start Meeting LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase StartMeeting from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StartMeeting or simply click the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it is installed on your PC the StartMeeting program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StartMeeting in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 03:42:20.743