StartMeeting is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Start Meeting LLC. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall StartMeeting. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.34 MB (3504096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of StartMeeting. They take an average of 3.53 MB (3703432
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.66 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.3080.1001
of StartMeeting. You can find below info on other releases of StartMeeting:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application released by Start Meeting LLC. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase StartMeeting from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it is installed on your PC the StartMeeting app will be found automatically. When you click StartMeeting in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, we are not saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove StartMeeting in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 03:55:33.690