This info is about StartMeeting for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. Open here
for more info on Start Meeting LLC. Usually the StartMeeting application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove StartMeeting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.25 MB (3405864 bytes) on disk and is named StartMeeting EN.exe.
The executable files below are part of StartMeeting. They occupy about 3.44 MB (3606296
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.73 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to StartMeeting version 1.4.5293.1001
alone. For other StartMeeting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program offered by Start Meeting LLC. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove StartMeeting from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StartMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it is installed on your PC the StartMeeting program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StartMeeting in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:58:13.430