You can find below detailed information on how to remove StartMeeting for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. Open here
for more information on Start Meeting LLC. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for StartMeeting is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's main executable file and it takes approximately 12.15 MB (12744624 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting is comprised of the following executables which take 12.34 MB (12943984
bytes) on disk:
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.69 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (12.15 MB)
The current web page applies to StartMeeting version 2.4.9541.1
only. You can find below a few links to other StartMeeting releases:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application marketed by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase StartMeeting from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click StartMeeting in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StartMeeting in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 18:25:44.387