You can find below details on how to remove StartMeeting for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. You can find out more on Start Meeting LLC or check for application updates here
. StartMeeting is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall StartMeeting by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. StartMeeting EN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 14.64 MB (15351728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in StartMeeting. They occupy 14.83 MB (15552072
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.65 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (14.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.14427.1
of StartMeeting. You can find here a few links to other StartMeeting versions:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program marketed by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete StartMeeting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found very quickly. After you click StartMeeting in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartMeeting in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-12 22:42:28.990