This web page is about StartMeeting for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall StartMeeting from your systemStart Meeting LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Start Meeting LLC. Usually the StartMeeting program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove StartMeeting. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's primary executable file and it takes around 2.92 MB (3056680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of StartMeeting. They take about 6.10 MB (6399984
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.13 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (2.92 MB)
- StartMeeting_installer.exe (3.00 MB)
This page is about StartMeeting version 1.2.12815.1001
only. For more StartMeeting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application released by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove StartMeeting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StartMeeting or simply click the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". The StartMeeting app will be found very quickly. After you select StartMeeting in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about StartMeeting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After uninstalling StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove StartMeeting supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-17 16:39:36.260