This web page contains complete information on how to remove StartMeeting for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your PCStart Meeting LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Start Meeting LLC. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall StartMeeting. StartMeeting EN.exe is the StartMeeting's main executable file and it takes circa 3.05 MB (3201504 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of StartMeeting. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3400840
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (194.66 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.05 MB)
The current web page applies to StartMeeting version 1.3.1994.1001
alone. For more StartMeeting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is an application by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall StartMeeting from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting app will be found very quickly. When you select StartMeeting in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of StartMeeting which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-07 18:37:17.833