This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall StartMeeting for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall StartMeeting from your computerStart Meeting LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Start Meeting LLC. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for StartMeeting is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartMeeting\sm_uninstaller.exe. StartMeeting EN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.25 MB (3406888 bytes) on disk.
StartMeeting installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.44 MB (3607384
bytes) on disk.
- sm_uninstaller.exe (195.80 KB)
- StartMeeting EN.exe (3.25 MB)
This web page is about StartMeeting version 1.4.6081.1001
only. For other StartMeeting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StartMeeting is a program by the software company Start Meeting LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase StartMeeting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove StartMeeting from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StartMeeting or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartMeeting". If it exists on your system the StartMeeting program will be found automatically. When you select StartMeeting in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding StartMeeting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMeeting.
8. After removing StartMeeting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StartMeeting that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StartMeeting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMeeting by Start Meeting LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMeeting in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:40:50.283