Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. More data about Google LLC can be read here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\87.0.4268.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.28 MB (2389488 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.58 MB (13189520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.28 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (705.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.69 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (910.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.65 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 87.0.4268.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-19 11:23:10.573