Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is placed in the C:\Users\Thapelo.Khanyile\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\Thapelo.Khanyile\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\85.0.4180.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.03 MB (2130416 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9035168
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.03 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (745.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (922.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.53 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 85.0.4180.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by the software company Google LLC. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-23 15:38:37.280