Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\90.0.4395.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.00 MB (2093168 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 11.65 MB (12220144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (2.00 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (736.11 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.22 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.15 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.28 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (905.61 KB)
- setup.exe (2.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 90.0.4395.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-21 06:56:32.783