Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google LLC. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\78.0.3902.4\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 1.62 MB (1696240 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 7.05 MB (7395232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.48 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (738.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 78.0.3902.4
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google LLC. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-05 05:50:28.463