Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. You can find out more on Google LLC or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\89.0.4371.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.96 MB (2056176 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 11.47 MB (12026256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.96 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (711.98 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.12 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.30 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 89.0.4371.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google LLC. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-29 09:51:21.057