Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Google LLC. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\78.0.3903.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes around 1.62 MB (1696240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 6.96 MB (7298976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.48 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (646.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 78.0.3903.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-05 10:48:27.853